Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
[Linux] Input.mousePosition returns Infinity or NaN in fullscreen mode
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build in fullscreen mode.
The output of Input.mousePosition is printed on the screen. It indicates NaN of Infinity values when in full screen mode on some Linux OS distributions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window