Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[Linux] Input.mousePosition returns Infinity or NaN in fullscreen mode
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build in fullscreen mode.
The output of Input.mousePosition is printed on the screen. It indicates NaN of Infinity values when in full screen mode on some Linux OS distributions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
May 31, 2017 12:27
This bug will be fixed in 5.6.1p2 patch release.
May 18, 2017 05:17
Similar issue, except I'm getting all zeroes when I log the mouse position.