Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Linux] Input.mousePosition returns Infinity or NaN in fullscreen mode
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build in fullscreen mode.
The output of Input.mousePosition is printed on the screen. It indicates NaN of Infinity values when in full screen mode on some Linux OS distributions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear