Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
[Linux] Input.mousePosition returns Infinity or NaN in fullscreen mode
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build in fullscreen mode.
The output of Input.mousePosition is printed on the screen. It indicates NaN of Infinity values when in full screen mode on some Linux OS distributions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button