Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[Linux] Input.mousePosition returns Infinity or NaN in fullscreen mode
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build in fullscreen mode.
The output of Input.mousePosition is printed on the screen. It indicates NaN of Infinity values when in full screen mode on some Linux OS distributions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first