Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.9f1
[.NET 4.6] StackOverflowException when using AudioFilters and OnAudioFilterRead function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download AudioFilters.zip
2. Build the project
3. Run the build with arguments: "-batchmode -nographics"
Stack overflow in unmanaged: IP: 0x7fb9b8554bc6, fault addr: 0x7fb9bf058dd8
Reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices