Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Apply button doesn't work when setting .so plugin to be for Linux x86_64 platform
1) Create a new project
2) Import an .so plugin (one is attached)
3) Select it in the project view
4) Change the selection to make the plugin either set or unset for Linux x86_64 platform
5) Click "Apply"
Result: Nothing happens (or in case of older versions, it reverts on clicking Apply). If you try to close Inspector and popup jumps out asking to apply the changes, it still does nothing
Reproduced in 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproduced in 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.13f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2017.4.30f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"