Search Issue Tracker
[Linux Editor] Importing a project with MathNet library causes Unity to crash in _dl_close
1. Download & Open the project
2. Observe the crash after import is done
#0 0x007fa7667f2ac0 in funlockfile
#1 0x007ffd1bc72ad0 in _dl_close
#2 0x007ffd1bc72ae0 in _dl_catch_error
#3 0x007ffd1bc72c20 in dlerror
#4 0x007ffd1bc72c40 in dlclose
#5 0x007ffd1bc72c50 in VR_InitInternal
#6 0x007ffd1bc72c90 in (Unknown)
May be related to 985931
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0f1
Could not reproduce on: 2017.2.0f3 (crashes with a failed assertion instead).
Note: Alternatively, you can delete "Library" folder to import the project successfully, opening midi_test scene crashes the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform