Search Issue Tracker
Inspector's "Set to Value of X" context menu fails when setting bool values
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project and open it 2. In the Hierarchy Create two new cubes and name them "First" and "Second" 3... Read more
Contents of text file Assets are not displayed in the Inspector window
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (BugReport_Unity) 2. Select the 'bugreport.txt' Asset in the Project window 3. See ... Read more
Inspector Property field text alignments are inconsistent
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "1194487" 2. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera" Expected result: All Property ... Read more
There's no information to what parent a GameObject belongs to when searc...
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1065273" 2. Open scene "0" 3. Select "GameObject" in the Hierarchy 4. Click the circ... Read more
Inspector breaks when copying LODGroup renderers from a higher renderer ...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Select the "LOD" object in the Hierarchy 3. In the Inspector expand the "LOD 0" fi... Read more
ScriptableObject Asset file name is not changed when applying Scriptable...
To reproduce: 1. Open user's project 2. In Project window (Assets/ScriptableObjects), select MyScriptableObject1 3. In Inspector win... Read more
Unchecking a Static flag for an object hierarchy displays an incorrect m...
How to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Create a game object and add a child game object to it 3. Set Static = true on both game ob... Read more
[Editor] LOD Group triangle count is inaccurate for sub-meshes
1. Set a mesh with submeshes as your LOD Mesh 2. Check the triangle count in the LOD Inspector Actual result: the triangle count is... Read more
Inspector multiselect decreases editor performance
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project "MultiSelect.zip" and scene "11. HBAO" 2. In Hierarchy window, search for "meshrenderer... Read more
Some parameter fields inside Inspector do not show interaction feedback ...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached Project inside of "Circuits.zip" 2. Open the "Selection" Scene 3. Select GameObject "Circui... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released