Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Inspector multiselect decreases editor performance
1. Open attached project "MultiSelect.zip" and scene "11. HBAO"
2. In Hierarchy window, search for "meshrenderer" and select all results
3. Interact with the editor - move around in Scene View, change settings in Inspector
Expected result: Performance does not decrease
Actual result: Performance decreases
Reproducible with: performance acceptable in 2018..2020.1 versions (130ms); regressed in 2020.2 (5000ms)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows