Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Unchecking a Static flag for an object hierarchy displays an incorrect message
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Create a game object and add a child game object to it
3. Set Static = true on both game objects
4. Select the parent game object, click on the drop-down next to the "Static" checkbox and remove one of the Static flags
5. Observe the message - a number is shown instead of the name of the flag ("StaticFlagsMessage.jpg")
Expected result: pop-up message "Do you want to disable the Lightmap Static flag for all the child objects as well?"
Actual result: pop-up message "Do you want to disable the -127 flag for all the child objects as well?"
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.1p4
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock