Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Editor] LOD Group triangle count is inaccurate for sub-meshes
1. Set a mesh with submeshes as your LOD Mesh
2. Check the triangle count in the LOD Inspector
Actual result: the triangle count is shown for only one submesh
Expected result: cumulative triangle count from all submeshes is shown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached