Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Inspector's "Set to Value of X" context menu fails when setting bool values
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and open it
2. In the Hierarchy Create two new cubes and name them "First" and "Second"
3. Change the "First" cube's static flag to true (Inspector -> Top right corner -> Static checkmark)
4. Select both of the cubes and right-click the static field
5. Select "Set to Value of 'First'"
6. Observe the static values for both cubes
Expected result: both cubes have the same static flag as the "First" object - static is set to true
Actual result: both cubes have the same static flag - static is set to false
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.1f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2017.4.37f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window