Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Inspector's "Set to Value of X" context menu fails when setting bool values
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and open it
2. In the Hierarchy Create two new cubes and name them "First" and "Second"
3. Change the "First" cube's static flag to true (Inspector -> Top right corner -> Static checkmark)
4. Select both of the cubes and right-click the static field
5. Select "Set to Value of 'First'"
6. Observe the static values for both cubes
Expected result: both cubes have the same static flag as the "First" object - static is set to true
Actual result: both cubes have the same static flag - static is set to false
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.1f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2017.4.37f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1