Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Inspector's "Set to Value of X" context menu fails when setting bool values
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and open it
2. In the Hierarchy Create two new cubes and name them "First" and "Second"
3. Change the "First" cube's static flag to true (Inspector -> Top right corner -> Static checkmark)
4. Select both of the cubes and right-click the static field
5. Select "Set to Value of 'First'"
6. Observe the static values for both cubes
Expected result: both cubes have the same static flag as the "First" object - static is set to true
Actual result: both cubes have the same static flag - static is set to false
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.1f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2017.4.37f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time