Search Issue Tracker
Inspector Property field text alignments are inconsistent
1. Open the attached project "1194487"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera"
Expected result: All Property field texts are aligned the same
Actual result: The Property field text alignments are different (screenshots attached)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b1
Note: Alignment became different when the default text font was changed by Unity (difference shown in the attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (2020.1.X):
This would require too much effort for the actual gain. This will be automatically fixed when we will upgrade the inspector to UIE as flex will do a much better job than IMGUI layout.