Search Issue Tracker
Inspector Property field text alignments are inconsistent
1. Open the attached project "1194487"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera"
Expected result: All Property field texts are aligned the same
Actual result: The Property field text alignments are different (screenshots attached)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b1
Note: Alignment became different when the default text font was changed by Unity (difference shown in the attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"