Search Issue Tracker
Inspector Property field text alignments are inconsistent
1. Open the attached project "1194487"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Main Camera"
Expected result: All Property field texts are aligned the same
Actual result: The Property field text alignments are different (screenshots attached)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b1
Note: Alignment became different when the default text font was changed by Unity (difference shown in the attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles