Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Controller input does not work on macOS Standalone builds
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) Build for macOS. 3) Connect a controller (PS4 or Xbox will do). 4) Run the buil... Read more
When Dualshock 4 is pluged in, Unity crashes after entering the Play mod...
Reproduction steps: 1. Plug in Dualshock 4; 2. Open the attached project; 3. Open the scene "Stage1"; 4. Enter Play mode; 5. Wait un... Read more
Input.GetButton returns false on level change, when button is still held...
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project (case 739214.zip) 2. Open scene Scenes/Main.unity - Scene contains a green Plane with a... Read more
(Horizontal scroll is always zero on Windows)Touchpad horizontal scroll ...
Touchpad horizontal scroll in Animator is broken (Windows only) 1. What happened On Windows, the scroll on a touchpad (two finger d... Read more
[Input System] Mouse click/key press event is not captured when a projec...
In a particular scenario, input events are not captured. Opening a project with input events from inside unity using Open project me... Read more
Input lag on macOS 12.3.1 when the native touchpad input system is used
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "SampleScene" and enter the Play mode 3. Drag 2 fingers in circles on t... Read more
[Android] Hard crash in touch code
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/161 Forum thread here: https://forum.unity.com/t... Read more
Left command key does not trigger events on Mac
1) What happened the default key for "fire 3" in the input manager is left cmd, which corresponds to the windows key on windows. wh... Read more
[Input System] MultiplayerEventSystem throws a warning when more than on...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "Multiplayer input" project 2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene 3. Enter Play Mode 4. Observe... Read more
'Confined' cursor lockstate has incorrect behaviour when set right after...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open User-supplied project 2. Open and run the Sample Scene 3. Press "1" and then "2" on the top row of numbe... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials