Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
(Horizontal scroll is always zero on Windows)Touchpad horizontal scroll in Animator is broken(Windows only)
Touchpad horizontal scroll in Animator is broken (Windows only)
1. What happened
On Windows, the scroll on a touchpad (two finger drag) only works vertically. The horizontal scroll does nothing.
On MacOS, both vertical and horizontal scrolls work fine.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Create an Animator Controller
Use two fingers to scroll the graph section of the Animator Controller on a touchpad
Vertical scroll works
Horizontal scroll does nothing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released