Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[macOS] Controller input does not work on macOS Standalone builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for macOS.
3) Connect a controller (PS4 or Xbox will do).
4) Run the build.
5) Press buttons on the controller.
Expected result: the pressed buttons are displayed.
Actual result: controller input is not registered.
This only happens on standalone builds - controller works fine on the Editor.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area