Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[macOS] Controller input does not work on macOS Standalone builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for macOS.
3) Connect a controller (PS4 or Xbox will do).
4) Run the build.
5) Press buttons on the controller.
Expected result: the pressed buttons are displayed.
Actual result: controller input is not registered.
This only happens on standalone builds - controller works fine on the Editor.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View