Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[macOS] Controller input does not work on macOS Standalone builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for macOS.
3) Connect a controller (PS4 or Xbox will do).
4) Run the build.
5) Press buttons on the controller.
Expected result: the pressed buttons are displayed.
Actual result: controller input is not registered.
This only happens on standalone builds - controller works fine on the Editor.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac