Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[macOS] Controller input does not work on macOS Standalone builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for macOS.
3) Connect a controller (PS4 or Xbox will do).
4) Run the build.
5) Press buttons on the controller.
Expected result: the pressed buttons are displayed.
Actual result: controller input is not registered.
This only happens on standalone builds - controller works fine on the Editor.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefabs are reimporting every time a code change is made
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger