Search Issue Tracker
When Dualshock 4 is pluged in, Unity crashes after entering the Play mode the second time (related with Rewired package)
1. Plug in Dualshock 4;
2. Open the attached project;
3. Open the scene "Stage1";
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Wait until the debug menu shows up;
6. Exit Play mode;
7. Enter Play mode again;
Actual result: Unity crashes (does not give any callstack).
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Note: the crash does not happen, if Dualshock 4 is not pluged in. Also, the user wrote that when Rewired package is removed from project, the crash also does not happen. I could not test it because after removing the Rewired package, there were too many errors. Furthermore, when I tried to repeat the project which reproduces the issue, Unity did not crash. If you do not wait until the debug menu shows up, the crash also does not happen.
I could not make the smaller project because there are many important libraries and other folders which help reproduce the issue.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b11
Can not test with older than 5.6.0a6 and with 2017.1 versions because there are many errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
We are deprecating old input system bugs as we have moved all resources to the new input system.