Search Issue Tracker
The input API's for GetButtonUp and GetButtonDown are being fired every frame, as though the input is being released regardless of i... Read more
The console spams the following error: InputEventData event is too big! (increase kMaxInputEventSizeInBytes) I can only reproduce t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA attached project 2. Open 'Test' scene 3. Select 'Main Camera' where a script with 'public string' fie... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the tester (UnscaledTimeBug.zip) 2. Open the "scene" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Obs... Read more
I have a project where I specified controller axii in Input Manager as Horizontal and Vertical for use in a game script. At least o... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the tester ("KeyCodesBug.zip") 2. Left click in the Scene view and drag 3. While dra... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Build for WebGL 3. Type a few characters, then Backspace Expected ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open "ConfinedMouseRepro" project 2. Build for standalone (make sure that "Default" scene is included) 3. Run b... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default