Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
The first time GetButton returns true all other GetAxis reset to zero
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "922703.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Hold 'A' or 'D' key to alter Horizontal axis value
5. Without releasing the key press Mouse button to trigger Fire1 axis
Actual behavior: the frame when GetButton returns true for the first time in play mode all other GetAxis reset to zero
Expected behavior: axes values are not reset to zero
Not reproducible on standalone
In 5.6 axis value keeps growing after resetting it, in 2017 the held key needs to be released and pressed again to alter axis value
GetButton resets axes values only the first time it returned true
Reproducible with: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications