Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
The first time GetButton returns true all other GetAxis reset to zero
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "922703.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Hold 'A' or 'D' key to alter Horizontal axis value
5. Without releasing the key press Mouse button to trigger Fire1 axis
Actual behavior: the frame when GetButton returns true for the first time in play mode all other GetAxis reset to zero
Expected behavior: axes values are not reset to zero
Not reproducible on standalone
In 5.6 axis value keeps growing after resetting it, in 2017 the held key needs to be released and pressed again to alter axis value
GetButton resets axes values only the first time it returned true
Reproducible with: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected