Search Issue Tracker
IL2CPP crashes when two non-existing methods with same declaring types and parameter counts are referenced from a DLL with this call... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "Stripped" project. 2. Go to "Tools > Build Tests" in the menu bar. 3. Open and run the "mo... Read more
Public UI text elements set in Inspector get stripped on iOS builds. Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) Build for... Read more
Error related to UnityLinker.exe appears when building a particular project with IL2CPP and code stripping enabled. Steps to reprod... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Build and run for WebGL 3. Open browser's JS console Expected: there will not be any data encoding... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project and play the "main" scene. - 402A27E960000000 is displayed 2. Build and run the sc... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (additional_include.zip) 2. Switch platform to WebGL 3. Build for WebGL 4. Observe ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download repro project "906975.zip" 2. Build Scene1 to iOS 3. On XCode add Security.framework library under "... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.