Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.3
[IL2CPP] Socket I/O hanging with IL2CPP
1. Open attach project
2. In scene "TestScene" on "TestObject" change IP to your computers IP
3. Build to iOS with IL2CPP
4. Launch via terminal sg.sh start in project root
5. App will connect to server
6. If application will connect successfully, delete application from device and rebuild it.
7. Socketexception will appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website