Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Crash when accessing methods such as Type.IsAssignableFrom() for specific Types
Exceptions in il2cpp runtime library code when using Type.IsAssignableFrom() method for some specific types.
1) Open attached project
2) Build for iOS
3) Run on iOS device
4) See crash
5) Optional: Test with Mono2x scripting backend and see no crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails