Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[IL2CPP] Crash when accessing methods such as Type.IsAssignableFrom() for specific Types
Exceptions in il2cpp runtime library code when using Type.IsAssignableFrom() method for some specific types.
1) Open attached project
2) Build for iOS
3) Run on iOS device
4) See crash
5) Optional: Test with Mono2x scripting backend and see no crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played