Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Crash when accessing methods such as Type.IsAssignableFrom() for specific Types
Exceptions in il2cpp runtime library code when using Type.IsAssignableFrom() method for some specific types.
1) Open attached project
2) Build for iOS
3) Run on iOS device
4) See crash
5) Optional: Test with Mono2x scripting backend and see no crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build