Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[IL2CPP] Crash when accessing methods such as Type.IsAssignableFrom() for specific Types
Exceptions in il2cpp runtime library code when using Type.IsAssignableFrom() method for some specific types.
1) Open attached project
2) Build for iOS
3) Run on iOS device
4) See crash
5) Optional: Test with Mono2x scripting backend and see no crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object