Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Crash when accessing methods such as Type.IsAssignableFrom() for specific Types
Exceptions in il2cpp runtime library code when using Type.IsAssignableFrom() method for some specific types.
1) Open attached project
2) Build for iOS
3) Run on iOS device
4) See crash
5) Optional: Test with Mono2x scripting backend and see no crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)