Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] IL2CPP builds does not catch System.ArgumentException when trying to bind IPv6 Socket
Socket.Bind(new IPEndPoint(IPAddress.IPv6Any, 5000)) throws exception (System.ArgumentException) and catch (Exception e) does not catch it when deploying on IL2CPP build.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. Build and Run for iOS or Android device
Expected behavior: exception is caught.
Actual behavior: player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 5.6.3p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted