Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[IL2CPP] IL2CPP builds does not catch System.ArgumentException when trying to bind IPv6 Socket
Socket.Bind(new IPEndPoint(IPAddress.IPv6Any, 5000)) throws exception (System.ArgumentException) and catch (Exception e) does not catch it when deploying on IL2CPP build.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. Build and Run for iOS or Android device
Expected behavior: exception is caught.
Actual behavior: player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 5.6.3p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac