Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[IL2CPP] IL2CPP builds does not catch System.ArgumentException when trying to bind IPv6 Socket
Socket.Bind(new IPEndPoint(IPAddress.IPv6Any, 5000)) throws exception (System.ArgumentException) and catch (Exception e) does not catch it when deploying on IL2CPP build.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. Build and Run for iOS or Android device
Expected behavior: exception is caught.
Actual behavior: player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 5.6.3p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine