Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] IL2CPP builds does not catch System.ArgumentException when trying to bind IPv6 Socket
Socket.Bind(new IPEndPoint(IPAddress.IPv6Any, 5000)) throws exception (System.ArgumentException) and catch (Exception e) does not catch it when deploying on IL2CPP build.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. Build and Run for iOS or Android device
Expected behavior: exception is caught.
Actual behavior: player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 5.6.3p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object