Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] IL2CPP builds does not catch System.ArgumentException when trying to bind IPv6 Socket
Socket.Bind(new IPEndPoint(IPAddress.IPv6Any, 5000)) throws exception (System.ArgumentException) and catch (Exception e) does not catch it when deploying on IL2CPP build.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. Build and Run for iOS or Android device
Expected behavior: exception is caught.
Actual behavior: player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.1.0p5, 5.6.3p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)