Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] inconsistent memory heap size ( ~30MB more with IL2CPP )
1. Open the attached "Stripped" project.
2. Go to "Tools > Build Tests" in the menu bar.
3. Open and run the "mono2x mrelease" build in the "projects" folder.
4. Click "Force GC".
5. Check the information on a device screen.
- Used memory shows ~96 MB.
6. Open and run the "il2cpp mrelease" build in the "projects" folder.
7. Click "Force GC".
- Used memory shows ~128 MB.
iPad Pro 9.7" 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
- Using Development L2CPP iOS build sometimes shows ~96mb.
- Doesn't reproduce with Android for the user.
- May not be related to iOS only, reproduced with Android (Xiaomi MI NOTE Pro, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 430, Build:Xiaomi/leo/leo:7.0/NRD90M/7.4.27:user/release-keys).
We should depend on platform specific memory profiling tools instead these API methods in .NET.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used