Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.8
[IL2CPP] No ahead of time (AOT) code was generated error for Enumerator
1. Open the attached project in 5.1 and attach IL2CPPBugs.cs to any gameobject.
2. Deploy to device:
"ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'EffectTypeEnum::System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1.GetEnumerator' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
at BattleEffectTypeDO.GetAllTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at IL2CPPBugs.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)
Not reproducible on 5.2.0b3 (7277f6f3686a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI