Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.8
[IL2CPP] No ahead of time (AOT) code was generated error for Enumerator
1. Open the attached project in 5.1 and attach IL2CPPBugs.cs to any gameobject.
2. Deploy to device:
"ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'EffectTypeEnum::System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1.GetEnumerator' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
at BattleEffectTypeDO.GetAllTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at IL2CPPBugs.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)
Not reproducible on 5.2.0b3 (7277f6f3686a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager