Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.8
[IL2CPP] No ahead of time (AOT) code was generated error for Enumerator
1. Open the attached project in 5.1 and attach IL2CPPBugs.cs to any gameobject.
2. Deploy to device:
"ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'EffectTypeEnum::System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1.GetEnumerator' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
at BattleEffectTypeDO.GetAllTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at IL2CPPBugs.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)
Not reproducible on 5.2.0b3 (7277f6f3686a)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete