Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Make sure that you have "VIPRE Internet Security" installed 2. Open "VIPRE" and go to Manage --> Firewall and e... Read more
Step to reproduce: - Using Unity 5.x, sign in (important!, user must be signed in) - Make sure only 5.x license is available - Insta... Read more
This is problematic because the main disk can often be a (low space) SSD. it can be "Kept" later, but the option should be present t... Read more
1. Get FirewallAppBlocker, or anything like it, or do it manually through win firewall 2. Search for all .exe files with win search,... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a macOS account with a full stop at the end of the "Account name" (i.e. "jacob." or "emily.") 2. Log int... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open Unity 2. Switch between Projects/learn tabs by clicking on their titles You can see "Activity" appearin... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Delete Unity license files (.urf) located in C:\ProgramData\Unity 2. Create a .bat file containing this: "C:\P... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker