Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
How to reproduce:
1. Download Documentation module
2. Create new project
3. Go to Help > Unity Manual
Expected result: Browser is opened with offline documentation link on the file system
Actual result: Browser is opening online docs
Reproduced with: 2021.1.26f1, 2021.2.1f1
Note: Does not reproduce with MacOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy