Search Issue Tracker
[Regression]NullReferenceException in UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation after importing Standard Assets Characters package St... Read more
User is not asked whether to save scene modifications or not when closing the scene, which was modified from the script (run from th... Read more
When script contains compile errors in a line after 255 symbols, the error messages appear merged into one in the Console Window. T... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project attached (enumdrawerbug.zip). 2. Open scene "Main". 3. Select object "Flags". 4. Check what is w... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open new Unity project 2. Go to Edit --> Project Settings --> Quality 3. Delete all the quality levels and try ... Read more
Note: Not only UI is affected. Tested and reproduced the same on: Materials, scripts with 'Color', Camera background, Lighting etc. ... Read more
The 'Edit' menu has duplicate entries for a number of the 'system' items (Undo, Cut, Copy, Paste, etc). Steps to reproduce: 1. Ope... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Open Unity on Windows; 2. Create new project; 3. Maximize Editor window (make it full-screened); 4. Minimize Edi... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new project and build it 2. Open editor log, find file sizes section (picture attached) Expected: file size... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'