Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Regression] Copying color from component throws NullReferenceException
Note: Not only UI is affected. Tested and reproduced the same on: Materials, scripts with 'Color', Camera background, Lighting etc.
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project
2. In hierarchy select Canvas -> Text
3. Right click on Color and select 'Copy'
4. Observe the error thrown in console
Expected behaviour: Color values copied successfully
Actual behaviour: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b6
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b1
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.EditorGUI.<DoColorField>m__5 (System.Object data, System.String options, Int32 selected) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorGUIBindings.gen.cs:3793)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.