Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Errors being produced when deleting last Quality level or adding the new one and trying to delete it
How to reproduce:
1. Open new Unity project
2. Go to Edit --> Project Settings --> Quality
3. Delete all the quality levels and try to delete the last one
Expected result: Quality level is not deleted, but neither errors are produced
Actual result: Quality level is not deleted as expected, but errors are produced
Note: The issue is also reproduced by deleting all the Quality levels, except the last one, adding a new level and trying to delete it. Results in errors being produced and the Quality level not being deleted
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p2, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible with - 5.5.3f1, 5.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit