Search Issue Tracker
1. Open QA stripped project 2. Open scene 3. Switch to android or iOS platform -- CRASH Reproduced on: 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "WaterReflection.zip" 2. Open scene "repro" 3. In scene view click on cube to select i... Read more
Steps to repro 1. Import CameraCrash.Unitypackage 2. load scene 'Z1VillageStart' 3. play the game, then pause the game. (you might ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Have any executable which would require Windows 'User Account Control' security dialog to pop up on launch (... Read more
Steps to repro: Open unity with DirectX 12 enabled (-allow-d3d12) Open project 1. Open Scene "Large scene" 2. Make sure the editor... Read more
Steps to repro: Open unity with DirectX 12 enabled (-allow-d3d12) Open attached project 1. Open scene "Large Scene" 2. If you're i... Read more
In DX12 mode, enabling any image effects on the camera will cause that camera to not be rendered to the target on the Game view. Re... Read more
Enabling/disabling antialiasing in Quality Settings causes Game view to render incorrectly. The specifics of how it will render are ... Read more
Steps to repro Open project 1. open Scene Scene_2.unity 2. make sure you're in DX11 3. observe the game window 4. Observe error sp... Read more
Every time the editor is closed in DX12 mode the Bug Reporter is opened, even though there is no evidence of a crash (crash dumps in... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'