Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[DX11][5.3]Objects in scene view become impossible to select if scene contains reflective water
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WaterReflection.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In scene view click on cube to select it
4. Notice that cube isn't selected
Not reproducible with: DX9 or OpenGL
Regression introduced in 5.3.2p2
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p3, 5.3.4p2
Not reproducible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project