Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[DX11][5.3]Objects in scene view become impossible to select if scene contains reflective water
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WaterReflection.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In scene view click on cube to select it
4. Notice that cube isn't selected
Not reproducible with: DX9 or OpenGL
Regression introduced in 5.3.2p2
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p3, 5.3.4p2
Not reproducible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser