Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[DX11][5.3]Objects in scene view become impossible to select if scene contains reflective water
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WaterReflection.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In scene view click on cube to select it
4. Notice that cube isn't selected
Not reproducible with: DX9 or OpenGL
Regression introduced in 5.3.2p2
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p3, 5.3.4p2
Not reproducible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played