Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[DX11][5.3]Objects in scene view become impossible to select if scene contains reflective water
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WaterReflection.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In scene view click on cube to select it
4. Notice that cube isn't selected
Not reproducible with: DX9 or OpenGL
Regression introduced in 5.3.2p2
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p3, 5.3.4p2
Not reproducible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0