Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[DX11][5.3]Objects in scene view become impossible to select if scene contains reflective water
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WaterReflection.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In scene view click on cube to select it
4. Notice that cube isn't selected
Not reproducible with: DX9 or OpenGL
Regression introduced in 5.3.2p2
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p3, 5.3.4p2
Not reproducible with 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped