Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
Failing to create DX11 device on Windows 7
1- Start Unity in DirectX 11 mode.
Expected Result: Editor starts in DirectX 11 mode.
Observed Result: Editor starts in DirectX 9 mode even if it is forced to use DirectX 11.
(With error: "d3d11: failed to create D3D11 device (0x80070057)")
Reproducible with versions from 5.4.4 to 5.5.1
Not Reproducible in: 5.6 beta.
Regression introduced when: 5.4.4 (actually 5.4.3p4) added "Graphics: Added support for feature level 11.1 on D3D11/D3D12."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0