Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "WaterReflection.zip" 2. Open scene "repro" 3. In scene view click on cube to select i... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Make sure that AA is disabled in Quality Settings 3. Build & run with -force-d3d... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Build & run the attached project using DX11 or DX12 2. Toggle full screen using GUI button 3. Alt+tab to another wi... Read more
GeForce Experience version: 18.104.22.168 GeForce Driver version: 375.70 Windows 10 64-bit Reproducible with: 5.6.0a1 5.5.0b10 5.4.2p3 5... Read more
Steps to reproduce (or watch attached gif): 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Open "Edit/Project Settings/Player" 3. Uncheck "Auto Gr... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open any project 2. Enable exclusive sullscreen in "Resolution and Presentation" tab in Player settings 3. Ru... Read more
STR: 1. Open attached project with Unity 5.5.0b5 2. Try to open the scene 3. Get editor crash Reproed only on Windows 8.1/10. DX9/D... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "837596.7z" 2. Open scene "demoScene" 3. In hierarchy select "Alignment" GO and click ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas