Search Issue Tracker
According to docs: "targetFrameRate is ignored in the editor". In practice: - it works in the editor as long as vsync is off - onc... Read more
When a windows standalone is in fullscreen, and Application.OpenURL is invoked, the newly opened browser window does not receive fo... Read more
Errors in the console when importing the project. Steps to reproduce : - just import the project attached to this - open the scene... Read more
"type == m_TransformInfo.transformType" error message is written in console windows if script has negative x scale. Read more
Random.seed can't be set to reproduce random rolls (probably due to internal data type unsigned long). This will stop applications f... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Play scene1; 3. Press fire button to load scene2; 4. Stop scene; 5. Check out console log o... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a project with a lot of .ogv files, total of ±1.5gb 2. Build for standalone Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the project - open the scene TestDontSave - press play and notice the errors in the console Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string