Search Issue Tracker
Build Settings. Can't move selected scenes in list if Build Settings window loses the focus
1. Open File->Build Settings
2. Add several scenes to the list.
3. Select one or two scenes.
4. Press and hold left mouse button and move cursor out of the Build Settings window.
5. Move coursor back to the Build Settings window.
You can still drag around selected scenes
You can't move selected scenes. Cursor pictre is stop sign.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project