Search Issue Tracker
Build Settings. Can't move selected scenes in list if Build Settings window loses the focus
1. Open File->Build Settings
2. Add several scenes to the list.
3. Select one or two scenes.
4. Press and hold left mouse button and move cursor out of the Build Settings window.
5. Move coursor back to the Build Settings window.
You can still drag around selected scenes
You can't move selected scenes. Cursor pictre is stop sign.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode