Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Custom cursor looks corrupted or invisible on Mac and Windows Standalone builds
1. Open attached project
2. Go File -> Build Settings -> Player Settings -> PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
3. Build and run the project for Standalone platform
4. Place your cursr over the cube
Cursor changes to some Custom cursor which looks corrupted
NOTE: if you set Custom cursor e.g. in Start function, it will be invisible on Standalone builds
Picture should display instead of the system cursor once mouse is over the cube
Mac and Win 10
5.2.4f1 - reproducible
5.3.3p2 - reproducible
5.4.0b7 - reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'