Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Symbols (PDB) no longer being shipped for non-Development Windows
Under previous versions of Unity the Windows Standalone player came with a .PDB file containing debug symbols for all variations of the player (i.e. both 32bit and 64bit, and both Development and Release builds).
In 4.5.1 the file structure in PlaybackEngines has changed and now both win32_nondevelopment and win64_nondevelopment players no longer include symbols.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Oct 21, 2015 01:07
I have Unity 5.1.4f1 installed and there are no PDBs for the non-development versions. Which version of Unity 5 was this fixed in?