Search Issue Tracker
Unchecking "override for iPhone" loses icon selections.
Unchecking "override for iPhone" in the Player icons settings loses icon selections.
The attached project has one 72x72 icon selected. If I uncheck "override for iPhone", the selection disappears, even if the box is checked again. The problem is that it's easy to accidentally uncheck the box and then you have to reassign the icons again. It would also be convenient to just be able to check/uncheck the box just to compare before-and-after without having to do all the icon setup again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project