Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Build Settings window gets corrupted if predefined target platform doesn't exist
- Open the attached project with an Editor which doesn't have Web Player target platform
- Open Build Settings window (ctrl+shift+b)
- When window opened press "ctrl+shift+b" once again and see the error in the console:
Exception: Could not find build platform for target group WebPlayer...
- Try to use Build Settings window
- Nothing happens, window doesn't work and the error mentioned above is printed to console many times
Reproducible with 5.4b5
OS: Mac OS X 10.9.5
Regression from 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode