Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Enter key selects/deselect wrong options in Build Settings
- Add a Scene to the Build Settings
- Select the webplayer as a platform
- Select the scene in the build settings
- Press Tab followed by Enter (not together) in sequence 3-4 times
Result: checkboxes in the Webplayer settings (Streamed, Offline development, etc.) starts to be checked.
Expected: the checkbox for the scenes in the build settings scene list should be unchecked (because that was where I last had focus)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project