Search Issue Tracker
Unity's SystemLanguage doesn't separate between Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
1.Change system language to Traditional or Simplified Chinese
(Just above Pу́сский in iOS language settings list (General>International))
2. Deploy the attached app.
3. Observe that application.SystemLanguage returns Chinese.
4. Switch to the other Chinese script.
5. It still returns Chinese.
application.SystemLanguage should either specify the exact language version or there should be some other property which has more details (maybe something similiar to CultureInfo.CurrentCulture (it's currently broken-677992).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file