Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Unity's SystemLanguage doesn't separate between Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
1.Change system language to Traditional or Simplified Chinese
(Just above Pу́сский in iOS language settings list (General>International))
2. Deploy the attached app.
3. Observe that application.SystemLanguage returns Chinese.
4. Switch to the other Chinese script.
5. It still returns Chinese.
application.SystemLanguage should either specify the exact language version or there should be some other property which has more details (maybe something similiar to CultureInfo.CurrentCulture (it's currently broken-677992).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website