Search Issue Tracker
Unity's SystemLanguage doesn't separate between Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
1.Change system language to Traditional or Simplified Chinese
(Just above Pу́сский in iOS language settings list (General>International))
2. Deploy the attached app.
3. Observe that application.SystemLanguage returns Chinese.
4. Switch to the other Chinese script.
5. It still returns Chinese.
application.SystemLanguage should either specify the exact language version or there should be some other property which has more details (maybe something similiar to CultureInfo.CurrentCulture (it's currently broken-677992).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar