Search Issue Tracker
Unity's SystemLanguage doesn't separate between Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
1.Change system language to Traditional or Simplified Chinese
(Just above Pу́сский in iOS language settings list (General>International))
2. Deploy the attached app.
3. Observe that application.SystemLanguage returns Chinese.
4. Switch to the other Chinese script.
5. It still returns Chinese.
application.SystemLanguage should either specify the exact language version or there should be some other property which has more details (maybe something similiar to CultureInfo.CurrentCulture (it's currently broken-677992).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first