Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's project in the edit section link "Dropbox: " 2. Navigate to and click Autobuilds > Windows > No... Read more
How to reproduce it: 1. Create a new 3D project 2. In the Hierarchy view select the 'Main Camera' 3. Go to the Inspector view > Came... Read more
How to reproduce it: 1. Open attached project '1285035.zip' 2. Load 'Scene' scene from 'Assets' folder 3. Click on 'GameObject' Game... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download the project files "com.intel.vola-toolkit-master.zip" from the attached GitHub link 2. Open the projec... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open "RegexBug.zip" 2. Build for Android Expected result: Can successfully build the project Actual result: Ex... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached to project "LightgunGame.zip" 2. In the Project window find the "EnemyData" Scriptable... Read more
How to reproduce it: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Load 'MasterScene' scene from 'Assets' > 'Scenes' folder 3. Open the Tim... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project "PropCleaningBug.zip" 2. In the Project window select Assets/New Custom Scri... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Open Window > Package Manager 3. Observe the list of the package titles Expected result: T... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Create 2 buttons in the scene 3. Remove Button component in the second Button 4. Copy... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string