Search Issue Tracker
Handles are missing for Camera and Light objects
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select in the Hierarchy "Main Camera" and "Directional Light"
Expected results: When selecting Camera and Light objects Handles are shown in the Scene
Actual results: When selecting Camera and Light objects Handles are missing
Reproduced in: 2022.1.0a13
Not Reproduced in: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Nov 16, 2021 09:58
This started happening in Unity 2021.2.1 and is not fixed in 2021.2.2. Works fine in 2021.2.0.
No Light and Camera handle and no custom handles (tested with Handles.PositionHandle and Handles.FreeMoveHandle).
Turning off gizmo display in scene view solves the issue for lights and cameras, but custom handles still do not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
This is a duplicate of issue #1374532