Search Issue Tracker
Moving assets into the Unity Project window from the Finder is canceled
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "2022.1.0a13-trunk2.zip"
2. Also open project "2022.1.0a13-trunk2.zip" in the Finder
3. In the Finder go to the 2022.1.0a13-trunk2>Assets and select "Fei-CLONE.psb" and move it to the 2022.1.0a13-trunk2>Library
4. Focus the Editor to get Asset moved to the Library
5. In Finder select "Fei-CLONE.psb" and move it to the Unity Project window
Expected result: Asset is moved to the Project window
Actual result: Asset moving action is canceled
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b17, 2022.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached