Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: 1. Set Visual Studio as your external code editor in Preferences and double click on a C# script. 2. A popup box saying... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Create a new script 3. Open it in MonoDevelop 4. Notice that there are no foldable sections Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open Unity Editor and any script in builtin MD. 2. Click'Run -> Attach to process' 3. Wait for 2-3 seconds. 4. Not... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - have an Apple Mighty Mouse A1152 connected - open a longer script in Mono Develop - try to scroll with the ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project that contains a script 2. Double click on a script so it opens in MonoDevelop 3. Press CMD+A 4. No... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project. It contains two scripts 2. Open both of these scripts in monodevelop 3. Try to open either o... Read more
This issue only occurs on Windows To recreate: 1)Open any script in MonoDevelop 2)Go Tools->Options then under Source Code select Co... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked