Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
MonoDevelop fails to fully open from within Unity
Error while trying to load the project 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\Unity Projects\4-3.3f1_AngryBots\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.csproj': Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Unity Version 4.3.1f1 (cebd4d9b5122)
Unity Version 4.3.3f1 (c8ca9b6b9936)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open