Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.1
Cannot logout from Mac if MonoDevelop is open
1. Have a MonoDevelop window open
2. Try restart/logout/shut down your Mac
3. Click trough any confirmation dialogs
4. Notice a dialog that says "The application MonoDevelop-Unity cancelled restart"
5. MD has no open dialogs and is not waiting for any confirmations
6. Clicking "Try again" just repeats the confirmation dialog and results in MonoDevelop canceling restart/logout/shut down
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open