Search Issue Tracker
MD freezes after opening 'Attach to Process' window on OSX
1. Open Unity Editor and any script in builtin MD.
2. Click'Run -> Attach to process'
3. Wait for 2-3 seconds.
4. Notice that the window becomes very unresponsive:
The vertical bar in the 'attach to process' input field is only updated every few seconds
It's necessary to click several times on the process name for the click to be recognized
The the more scripts there in the project the less responsive MD becomes.
After opening a script from a project with 30+ .cs files MD freezed 'permanently'.
Activity monitor doesn't show that it's not responding (CPU usage went up to 80%-99%).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file