Search Issue Tracker
MD freezes after opening 'Attach to Process' window on OSX
1. Open Unity Editor and any script in builtin MD.
2. Click'Run -> Attach to process'
3. Wait for 2-3 seconds.
4. Notice that the window becomes very unresponsive:
The vertical bar in the 'attach to process' input field is only updated every few seconds
It's necessary to click several times on the process name for the click to be recognized
The the more scripts there in the project the less responsive MD becomes.
After opening a script from a project with 30+ .cs files MD freezed 'permanently'.
Activity monitor doesn't show that it's not responding (CPU usage went up to 80%-99%).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open