Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.3
Double clicking a C# script will open MonoDevelop instead of Visual Studio
1. Set Visual Studio as your external code editor in Preferences and double click on a C# script.
2. A popup box saying "Starting Visual Studio" shows up, but then it disappears and MonoDevelop opens instead.
Update 2014-06-12 please go for this URL or a discussion of the fix for this bug in 4.5.1p1 and beyond: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/double-clicking-a-c-script-should-open-visual-studio.251358/
Update 2014-08-01 A few remaining fixes for these Visual Studio launching problems have landed and will be available in 4.5.3p1. These fixes include:
* Additional retries when a new Visual Studio session is busy while Unity attempts to open a solution file or script file.
* New logging of information about the Visual Studio detection and launching process to the editor log.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0