Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1) Have the Razer Synapse installed and the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset 2) Open attached project and scene in it 3... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "LowLatencyAudioBug.zip" 2. Open "AudioBug" scene (For better performance, I suggest di... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Import package the "repro" 2. Open "scene" 3. Enter play mode 4. Press space. it should call "audio.PlayScheduled" ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene Untitled.unity 3. Build to iOS and run 4. Attach the Unity profiler to the... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Go to Audio settings 3. Try to change DSP buffer Size to default Actual result: Choosing d... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Right-click in the Project window and create an Audio Mixer 3. Open the newly created A... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open Project "AutoplayAudioTest" 2. Make sure Auto Play is enabled for the two Audio Assets in the Assets F... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project “CorruptAudioAssets.zip" and open in Unity 2. Change Platform to iOS, Android or UWP 3. ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default