Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Audio.PlayScheduled produces artifacts on cpu spikes
1. Import package the "repro"
2. Open "scene"
3. Enter play mode
4. Press space. it should call "audio.PlayScheduled" and play the sound after 1 second, but it sometimes plays a small part of the sound instantly, which should not happen. This is due to a cpu spike (in this case caused by debug log calls)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable