Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Audio.PlayScheduled produces artifacts on cpu spikes
1. Import package the "repro"
2. Open "scene"
3. Enter play mode
4. Press space. it should call "audio.PlayScheduled" and play the sound after 1 second, but it sometimes plays a small part of the sound instantly, which should not happen. This is due to a cpu spike (in this case caused by debug log calls)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes