Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0
Audio Clips don't support multi-ojbect editing
Could reproduce in 4.0f7.
- Create a new project and import the attached "test.unitypackage"
- Select all the audio files in Project Browser
- Observe that in Inspector it says "Multi-object editing not supported"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders