Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0
Audio Clips don't support multi-ojbect editing
Could reproduce in 4.0f7.
- Create a new project and import the attached "test.unitypackage"
- Select all the audio files in Project Browser
- Observe that in Inspector it says "Multi-object editing not supported"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.