Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0
Audio Clips don't support multi-ojbect editing
Could reproduce in 4.0f7.
- Create a new project and import the attached "test.unitypackage"
- Select all the audio files in Project Browser
- Observe that in Inspector it says "Multi-object editing not supported"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
- Unloading an AssetBundle that contains a material causes a call to FindObjectsOfType
- GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation is thrown when generating UV maps
- Editor crashes when compiling back thread function if it calls native plugins
- [Android] Changing the value of a slider, the volume does not change on a device