Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.0
Audio Clips don't support multi-ojbect editing
Could reproduce in 4.0f7.
- Create a new project and import the attached "test.unitypackage"
- Select all the audio files in Project Browser
- Observe that in Inspector it says "Multi-object editing not supported"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect