Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Audio Clips don't support multi-ojbect editing
Could reproduce in 4.0f7.
- Create a new project and import the attached "test.unitypackage"
- Select all the audio files in Project Browser
- Observe that in Inspector it says "Multi-object editing not supported"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%